Matcha Lattes for Kids [RECIPE]
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Saturday! I hope it’s a lovely day for you. Around here I’ve been getting the itch to Spring clean. (Or maybe it’s because I found a new TV show “Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners” that motivates me hehe!). Either way, I’ve been busy so my apologies for the lack of daily posts.
Today I want to share with you the drink that my 10 year old has during tea time. For a while she would just have apple juice or milk while my husband and I sipped away at our coffee or tea. But as she got a bit older she wanted to explore trying tea too. Green tea with honey wasn’t really her thing. Then I came across matcha powder and I thought, “why not? It’s super healthy and maybe she will like it”. After whipping up this delicious, easy latte she became a huge fan. To get the matcha powder thoroughly blended into the milk, make sure to use a whisk or you can purchase this inexpensive frother like I did 🙂 . I hope you all love this recipe as much as we do! Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and as always, keep on cooking! ❤
Matcha Lattes for Kids
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar or other sweetener that you prefer
- 1 cup milk
- In a saucepan over medium heat, pour in the milk and matcha powder.
- Begin to whisk or froth it together.
- Add the sugar and continue to whisk as it warms up. (Look for those little bubbles on top!)
- Pour into a mug and serve warm 🙂 Enjoy!