Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies [RECIPE]
Hi Beautiful People! ❤
I hope you’re having a fantastic day! I’m just sliding in here fast to share this cookie recipe with you because…. well…. because….
A. It’s almost December which is the unofficial month for baking
B. Do we need a reason to bake chocolate chip cookies?
Now before you ask: No, these are not Vegan. Yes, I totally have a good reason why I made them (stay tuned!). But until I have more time to gush about all that, please enjoy this recipe from Keeping Life Sane. She certainly kept my life sane today because I needed a cookie to keep the pep in my step. That said, I’m off again! I know this blog post was short but I promise this recipe is worth it. Have a great one, y’all! Until tomorrow, keep on cooking ❤
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 1 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla You can make your own. Here are the instructions to do that. It’s REALLY easy!
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Beat the butter with both sugar for 1 to 2 minutes, until creamy with an hand mixer (This is the one I got for my wedding and it’s still going strong). I just got this mixer as a Christmas gift and LOVING it!
- Add in flour and baking soda. Mix.
- Add water, oil, and vanilla and mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by spoonful onto the baking sheet. I usually do about 1-2 tablespoons and put 12-16 on the cookie sheet. Here are the ones I have and I LOVE them!
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.