Giant Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies [RECIPE]
Good Afternoon Everyone!
I’m dropping in real quick to share with you this delicious cookie recipe. Lately I have been yearning for crispy chocolate chip cookies. I know, SHAME! Normally I too love those ooey, gooey chocolate chip cookies that are practically still dough. But sometimes I just long for a little bit of crunch. So we whipped up a batch of these monster chocolate chip cookies and they did NOT disappoint. They have just enough crunch on the outside to satisfy your cravings while still being tender on the inside. Enjoy this awesome recipe everyone and keep on cooking! ❤
Giant Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Courtesy of: Allrecipes.com
Yields: 1 dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter, sugar together until light and fluffy. Then beat in the egg and stir in the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for several minutes on a baking sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.